Fri 7th Mar 2014, 8.30pm, Balcony Room, Teviot
Welcome to the Edinburgh Water of Life Society website
Established in 1988. The Water of Life Society is dedicated to enjoying whisky and life. If you have a passion for either, come along to our next meeting.
- Christy - President
- Jenny - Secretary
- Mason - Treasurer
- Richard - Vice President
- Sam - Communications Officer
- Sanna - Mascot
- Josef - Deal Broker
For those of you with membership cards, don't forget the amazing deals that your membership gives you. Just make sure that you have your card with you.
- Royal Mile Whiskies, 10% off.
- The Whisky Shop, 10% off.
- Dagda Bar, society bottle, £2.50 per dram.
- Eimear - President
- Corey - Secretary
- Sam - Treasurer
- Jill - Vice President
- Jerome - Communications Officer
- Kolos - Mascot
- Ole - Deal Broker
2011/2012 Society Bottling
This year's bottling will be an Ardmore 7 years old, available under the Douglas Laing Provenance Range. It will be available exclusively in The Whisky Shop from around May/June 2012.
What's on this site?
- Find out when the Society next meets Or look back at some of the fine whiskies the Society has sampled in the Archive. Also available in the archive are some of the poems that have been created (for the society) by our Poet Laureate.
- Find out about Society events, past and future
- Want to know, or contact, the rabble that run the Society? Visit the Committee Section.
- Want to join? Or maybe find out more information about how much Water of Life Society costs?
- The Links Section will direct you to the websites of other Societies, distilleries and retailer